I remember a simpler time in America not so long ago when we as a people had a common respect and reverence for our Rich Heritage and Traditions . One might say it was the Best of Times as we all prospered and held fast those time Honored Values that made this the Greatest Nation the World has ever known. We were united in the belief that Freedom was a God given right to all men and women and worked hard to insure that we became that very Ideal. We were the Last Best Hope for all of Mankind on Earth.
The Break Down of the
Americans began to enjoy the Fruits of their Labor and worked hard to live a better life. We moved to the Suburbs and began to enjoy the luxuries afforded us by our own prosperity. Soon we found ourselves preoccupied with the cares of our success and buried ourselves in our technology to the point with which we forgot who we were and began living life as a video game escaping the realities of the World around us. Not wanting to leave anyone behind we struggle to bring equality to all in the form of Social Justice only to find ourselves allowing the few to rule the many. Our success caused us to have such a belief in ourselves that we soon found our need for God beginning to diminish in our daily lives. We allowed our Schools to take from us our Parental Rights and gave them the power to teach our children those things which defied the natural order of our traditional family values. We have produced a new generation of Americans that are now Selfless, Godless, and Morally Decayed.
We have only ourselves to blame and reversing this trend is rapidly becoming the new Epic Battle for which America must fight.
2nd Chronicles 7:14
Stand up America and fight for what is right. Stand up and let your voice be heard. Unless we reverse this Progressive Socialism that has gripped our Country all might be lost and we may find ourselves facing a thousand years of darkness.
- The Four Horsement of Atheism and a Godless America (twighlightslastgleaming.wordpress.com)
- We Live in a Violent Society (Part Two) (frankpaulgambino.com)
- When Men Forsake God, Tyranny Always Follows (leatherneckblogger.com)
- Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God (thetonedeafbard.wordpress.com)
- On Twitter, the ‘Godless’ Are Already to Blame for the Boston Marathon Bombing (patheos.com)
- The Limits of Secularism and the Search for Meaning (modeoflife.org)
- Is America’s Foundation Crumbling? (blogsensebybarb.wordpress.com)