Hat tip to Investment Watch for this story
Ford and others, such as MSNBC news anchor Melissa Harris-Perry, say the media should not report news if it makes black people look bad. But most racial crimes and violence from black mobs in the New York area are usually not reported – not by the mainstream media anyway.
Witnesses and others who know often find a way to drop a dime, or a video or Internet posting.
Just a few days before the Heinberg beating, a group of students from a predominately black school in a predominantly black neighborhood in Brooklyn were “evicted” from the 9/11 Memorial site in Manhattan “after they callously hurled trash into its fountains. The vile vandals from Junior High School 292 in East New York treated the solemn memorial – its reflecting pools honoring the nearly 3,000 people killed in the terror attacks – like a garbage dump.”
One of the students was found carrying ammunition.
The story did not identify the race of the students. The picture for the article featured a young white person looking over the fountains. But people who posted comments to the story, many of whom said they lived near the school, identified the vandals as black – if only to defend them.
“The NYPD have destroyed enough young black lives,” wrote poster Blaque Knyte. “I’d be willing to bet you didn’t suggest jail for the little white suburban thugs who harassed that elderly bus matron to tears, which IS a crime by the way.”
Don’t report on this
ANY QUESTIONS ?
- MSNBC news anchor Melissa Harris-Perry “the media should not report news if it makes black people look bad” (investmentwatchblog.com)
- Where is Eric Holder, Obama, and the Social Justice Dept? (icanbeatobama.com)
- MSNBC Melissa Harris-Perry, 9-11, Muslim terrorists, Imagined Racial Enemy for “White America” WTF? (themadjewess.com)
- Melissa Harris-Perry Talks Genocide, Slavery, And Imperialism In July 4th Celebration (mediaite.com)
- MSNBC Host Melissa Perry Flaunts Her Bigoted Belief System and Hate of America (notyrants.blogspot.com)